Put Your Résumé Online!
You've built your résumé. Now what?
Placing a résumé on the Internet for hundreds of businesses to see is a good next step. By uploading your résumé to one of the following job banks, you open yourself to the opportunity that an employer will see your résumé online and contact you.
- WorkSource Washington Web Page
- The quickest access to job listings in the state of Washington and a good source of career development information.
- Job Central
- Provided by leading global employers in alliance with the National Association of State Workforce Agencies (NASWA).
- Comprehensive employment services for both job hunters and businesses in all industries. Uses the power of Virtual Agents and Virtual Recruiters to find jobs or employees quickly, easily and accurately. Totally confidential job searching.
- JobBank USA
- Directory of employment and jobs web sites, newsgroups, job search engines and career resources.
- True Careers
- A great online database of jobs, internships and résumés exclusively geared toward the entry-level market. And it's FREE for all college students and job seekers!
- The JobExchange
- Matches the talents of individuals seeking employment opportunities with the specific requirements of companies wishing to fill available positions.
- The Job Resource
- A site where students can post and update their Résumé on the web and look for jobs using a sophisticated search engine. Companies are welcome to browse through the growing résumé database by conducting key criteria searches.
- The Monster Board
- A searchable résumé site which includes detailed instructions on how to enter your résumé into its database.
- A no-fee source for businesses seeking proactive candidates ready for placement in a variety of professional disciplines.
- Transition Assistance Online (TAO)
This résumé database contains updated jobs from companies targeting military service members for employment.