Labor Market Info
Business Service Summary
It can be a tough time to manage a business. Increased competition, shrinking resources, confusing regulations theyre all a part of doing business in todays economy. WorkSource can help. Weve placed the resources of dozens of different organizations and agencies in one place. That means easier access to job applicants, labor market information and other services that can help your business thrive.
- Our business customers are important!
Our Business Liaison is ready to talk with you about how we can help your business, at (509) 826-7560
or (509) 429-9429.
If you have openings you're ready to advertise, call our Job Placement Department at (509) 826-7556.
- Find Employees
- WorkSource connects you with qualified applicants - quickly and economically. Find the workers you need by searching out resume bank or posting job listings. Personalized recruiting assistance, information about economic hiring incentives and diversity recruitment resources are also available.
- Labor Market Information
- Learning about our local work environment can help you make better hiring and recruiting decisions. Are the employees you need readily available in Okanogan County? How do our salaries stack up against other businesses in the area?
- Posters required in Washington (or strongly recommended). To order any of the L&I posters listed below in full poster size format, call 1-800-LISTENS (1-800-547-8367).
- Tax Information
- We'll provide links to state and federal tax requirements and tell you about economic incentives that may be available to you by hiring certain classifications of workers.
- Legislative Information
- Keep abreast of local, state and national legislative issues that may impact your business.
- Here are some government forms that businesses often need, for your convenience: