Why should I register at Go2WorkSource.com?
Here are some of the many benefits available to you when you register with WorkSource
Washington at Go2WorkSource.com:
- Use the WorkSource résumé Builder to create and store up to five résumés
and cover letters in your WorkSource account.
- Use your saved résumés to request job referrals and apply for jobs online.
- View a report of all referral requests you have made and the jobs you have
applied for online.
- Create and save customized searches for the kind of job you want.
- Create a WorkSource Job Scout, which will automatically send job search
results to you by e-mail.
- Use the WorkSource Messaging Service to receive correspondence from and
reply to WorkSource registered employers.
- Access your online MyWorkSource account at any time from any computer that
has access to the Internet.
What services are available without registering?
The following resources are available to you without registering with WorkSource:
- Job Search
- Access to Classified Ads
- Career links
- Job Search Help
What services require registration?
Registration is required to utilize the following WorkSource services:
- Develop and store up to five résumés and a Generic Application
- Develop and store Cover Letters
- Using the Jobs in Prospects Folder to apply for jobs
- View apply online Job Search History
- Create customized searches and Job Scouts
- Receive communications from WorkSource staff and employers using WorkSource
Can I change my registration information?
Yes, you can change your registration information at any time, by selecting Update
Registration under My WorkSource, on the left menu bar.
Where can I go for more help?
When you need further assistance or have questions or comments about the Go2WorkSource.com
web site, close this window then select Contact Us in the blue menu bar at the top
of the page.
Copyright © 2011 Employment Security - All Rights Reserved