This article describes how to Save Search Results after initiating a search for
After closing this window, select Scouts/Searches under My WorkSource from
the Go2WorkSource.com menu bar on the left side of this page. You must be logged
in to use this feature.
You will be prompted to login if you haven't done so. After logging in, select
Scouts/Searches again to access My Saved Searches.
- Click Create New Scout or Saved Search button.
- Under Select Location, select the area(s) you are willing to work. This
will help narrow your search.
- Under Select Job Type, select the occupational category(s) that
best reflects the work you are seeking. You may select more than one category.
To select more than one item, hold down the CTRL key while selecting.
- You may select part-time, entry level, or short time jobs. Or
check "Veterans Preference Only" if you want your search results to include
only jobs for which the employer gives preference to veterans when making
- Under Keywords, enter a word(s) that would likely be found in the description
or title of a job for which you would be qualified. Example: Web Design.
This will help focus your search. You may specify how the keyword is searched
by selecting ALL words, ANY words, or As a PHRASE.
- Under Format Options, select how many results you would
like per page. The options are 25, 50, 100 and 250.
- Select how you like your results be selected, by relevance or date or location.
- Under Name This Saved Search, enter a title for your saved search
that would identify it from others you may want to create.
- Select Yes or No if you want to create a résumé scout for the search. A
scout runs your Saved Search automatically, allowing you to get the most current
job list each time. You must have an email address in your my WorkSource
account to create a Job Scout. The results of your Job Scout will be e-mailed
to you after each run.
- If Yes is selected to Job Scout, select the day of the week and the frequency
- Click Create Saved Search button.
- You will be redirected to the My Saved Searches page. Your saved search
Any time you wish to view, update or delete your Saved Search simply access your
My Saved Searches page by clicking on the Scouts/Saved Jobs in your MyWorkSource