This article describes how to apply for jobs
saved to the Prospects Folder.
- Click on the Jobs in Prospects Folder icon at the
top of the page. If you haven't logged in you will be prompted to do
- View your Prospects Folder where your
saved jobs are stored for your review. The Prospects Folder is separated
into sections according to how the employer wants your application handled:
- Apply Online: WorkSource will forward your selected
résumé directly to the employer, or
- Contact Employer to Apply: Return to the job description
to see specific application instructions
Apply Online Section
Jobs saved in this section can be applied for
online with your résumé.
- If you have more than one résumé in the
system, select which résumé you would like to send from the "Select
to send" drop down menu.
- Check the box beside the job(s) you wish
to apply for with this selected résumé.
- Click the Apply Now button.
Contact Employers to Apply Section
Jobs saved in this section require you follow
the employers specific application instructions noted in the job listing.
- Click on the job title to return to the
job where you can follow the application instructions.
- If you wish to remove jobs from your
Prospects Folder, uncheck the box then click the Remove Unchecked Jobs
Copyright © 2011 Employment Security - All Rights Reserved